Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mariner's game

Kim and I at our seats
Our terrific seats...Thanks Steven!!!!

Kim in the nicest bathroom ever for a ball park!



So last Thursday, my boss Steven, gets a call from Key Bank. 4 box private suite tickets, who wants them? I waited a whole 30 seconds and no one said a word. Uh ok, yes please. He comes back to the meeting and says, pick them up by 5 in Woodinville. It was about 2 and I started working to get 4 people to go. In the end, Kelli from work, Beth, a former co-worker, and my friend and myself are all on. It took some convincing to get Kim to go. She actually said she told Keith, her hubby that she would go to his games. Ok what? Mariners box tickets or a softball game? Ya he said are you crazy? Kelli went to Woodinville to get the tickets and bonus we had a parking pass too. What a great time we had. It turned out to be Ladies Night out at the Mariners. So after walking around we went back to the suite and saw a ton of food and a mini open bar. Nice. We had a great time even though the Mariners lost. I don't even remember the score.

No comments: